Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Edward Woollard,Wils, the Eurozone and a carnation

Edward Woollard, 18 pleaded guilty to throwing a fire equishtinguisher from a rooftop at police below, he should now go to jail, his solicitor said he was very sorry for his actions, well he will be even sorrier when he meets his new boyfriend.

Is the Eurozone going to die a death? I think so. Ireland is certainly in a worse state today than it was yesterday, the bailout here means Ireland owes yet more money so its credit rating has been cut by another two points, this makes it harder for the country to get good loan rates, the government announced the four-year austerity package made up of €15bn of spending cuts and tax rises.

The rationale behind the austerity measures is clear: Ireland has a budget deficit of 32 per cent and its national debt has gone from 25 per cent of GDP in 2007 to almost 100 per cent. But here's the rub: if and when it becomes clear that the austerity package will reduce economic growth, the market will quickly lose confidence and the cost of borrowing for the government will rise yet again. As the cost of borrowing rises it becomes even harder for the government to meet its commitments, which leads to still higher borrowing costs. Its like an endless circle, the circle of doom and gloom ehh. Anyone coming to visit me dont buy your Euros yet as they could fall even more.


Will Wils and Kate choose Westminister abbey as their wedding venue? well they dont have to as they are a "modern" royal couple. I remember when his Mum married big ears its still the most viewed royal wedding of all time probaly the most viewed wedding full stop, anyway I hope they are more lucky in love than Di was.

A big-shot businessman had to spend a couple of days in the hospital. He was a royal pain to the nurses because he bossed them around just like he did his employees.

None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him. The head nurse was the only one who could stand up to him. She came into his room and announced, "I have to take your temperature."
After complaining for several minutes, he finally settled down, crossed his arms and opened his mouth.
"No, I'm sorry," the nurse stated, "but for this reading, I cannot use an oral thermometer." This started another round of complaining, but eventually he rolled over and bared his rear end.
After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce, "I have to get something. Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back!"
She left the door to his room open on her way out. He cursed under his breath as he heard people walking past his door laughing. After almost an hour, the man's doctor came into the room.
"What's going on here?" asked the doctor.
Angrily, the man answered, "What's the matter, Doc? Haven't you ever seen someone having his temperature taken?"
After a pause, the doctor confessed, "Well, no. I guess I haven't. Not with a carnation, anyway."

I forgot to mention the Turnip and the fact that we are in the grips of a drought here, the turnip I bought earlier is a toughy, infact it is so tough I'm thinking of calling the army as they may be able to incorperate it into under vehicle armoury (UVA) I'm cooking it for 4 hours in the hope it may be edible in the stew. Ohh the drough I nearly forgot, its been ages since it last rained so I washed my car as that always breaks a drought and I'd hate to see the farmers suffer.

No comments: