Monday, September 20, 2010

is it summer again?

Well its a bonny day here :) summer has returned so I ran around taking pictures of some of the flowers in the garden just incase it blows a gale tonight and thats the end of them. so heres a few things that are still blooming in the garden.







Apparently this is the time to plant daffoldils for next spring, did you notice my wee typo there? daffoldils mine will probably fold right enough. Planting them I should plant a hundred bulbs I think. I read somewhere that The best way to garden is to put on a wide-brimmed straw hat and some old clothes. And with a hoe in one hand and a cold drink in the other, tell somebody else where to dig.
No news of the container yet, apparently the customs official may want to contact me and "make friends" gulp !!! It would be great if its a nice day when the furniture arrives and everything stays dry.





No comments: