Monday, November 14, 2011

jeeze I'm almost 50

Blinkin heck I'm 50 in January, I dont feel 50 mind you how does a 50 yr old feel?

Two elderly women were eating breakfast in a restaurant one morning.
Ethel noticed something funny about Mable's ear and said,
"Mable, did you know you've got a suppository in your left ear?"

Mable answered, "I have? A suppository?"
She pulled it out and stared at it.

Then she said, "Ethel, I'm glad you saw this thing.
Now I think I know where my hearing aid is."

I was at sea on my 40th birthday on Bass Strait bobbing up and down on a tugboat for 5 weeks at a time on a Gas pipeline job, it was a dry ship so Christmas New Year and my birthday passed in a sober fashion, infact the weather was so bad I rarely saw anyone on the boat as everyone turned in as soon as they got off watch. One deckhand was so seasick he had to be airlifted off. My parents came down to visit and we had a wee party. This year I'd like to have a party but Ireland is expensive to get to and its just after Christmas so I shall be happy as long as I get a beer.

No comments: