Saturday, October 15, 2011

blog drought

Well sorry I havent been online but I have been busy moving house and such, its been pretty dreich weather since we moved with only a couple of dry days where I can see the mountains from my office.
I also saw my cardologist yesterday in Galway and he was saying that with progress in heart and artery surgery that he thought that the "dead" part of my heart could maybe be salvaged with only a small stent operation and that 4 out of 5 cases like mine he has done have been a success, 5 years ago part of my heart that was pronounced "dead". I still have insurance in Australia so maybe I should look into that. My Irish insurance doesnt cover existing conditions unfortunately and the cost without insurance is vast.

Anyway here are a few photos of the garden and the work infront of me here.











No comments: