Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rose of Tralee host Dáithí O'Sé was the blokie I was havin problems understanding last night, I didnt wait up to find out who won but it turned out to be the Indian sheila. "And lookit, he made a grand enough fist of it so he did. Flirting for Ireland, breaking out into song every five minutes, only fluffing the auto cue the very odd time"
Was a bonny day here and I was watching boats out in Galway bay wishing I had a boat just now to give me something to do, this week has been boring and I cant wait to get moved into the big house and for all the furniture to arrive along with the Subaru. This high pressure system that is off the coast today could well be one of the last Summer ones before Autumn is here. Theres a round Britain and Eire yacht race on the go just now and what a difference a day makes they had <50knt winds 24 hrs ago.

No comments: