Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The little girl with a curl


Well I was thinking about Ireland while I was out walking and the phrase "when she was good she was very very good, but when she was bad she was horrid" came to mind, but I couldnt remember the rhyme it came from, thanks to google however I found it. Spring and early summer here is very very nice, when its not hailing and blowing a gale anyway. I have 3 bikes out on hire, first ones for ages, so it looks like I may not make the Forbes List this year again, Carlos Slim Helu is at the top with $74 Billion, have you ever heard of him? I hadn't. Mind you theres a bloke in 103rd, spot worth $8.8 Billion, they havent even got a photo of, hes called Pallonji Mistry and the source of his wealth is construction lets hope he hasnt lost any of it in the current Real Estate disaster that is Ireland. Ok Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Rob why dont you tell the nice ladies and gentlemen a funny wee story about postcodes or summat?

Ok I thought about it for a while but danged if I can think of anything funny to say about postcodes.

No comments: