Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bingo chase is on

Nope I'm not gambling, Mark next door has a cat called Bingo, it got out earlier,into our garden and Jessy was off after it, followed by Mark followed by me slightly behind but hoping like mad she wasnt going to eat it as I know how much Mark loves his cats. Thankfully the cat got away but it hasnt gone home yet so I hope it will. Bingo was saved during the real cold weather in December when Mark captured him and another wee cat that were living rough.

The weather turned a bit showery and windy last two days which has been great for the mayfly fishermen, my pal Keith is going to take me out "dapping" next Tuesday or Wednesday. The showery windy weather is excellent for catching initially the bait, mayfly as they hatch and if its windy they cant take off and are washed ashore, and the rain is good for the trout. My other neighbour has been catching an average of 3 or 4 a day.

I see Paul has found a new fiance, two legs and 10 yrs younger than him, wtg Paul

No comments: