Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I can walk I can walk wooopee

Had the ballerina type cast taken off today and was fitted with a boot :) so the wheelchair has gone and I can get around good at last. Being able to put the foot on the ground is great and I have a support bandage on the left knee to help support it. The right leg is about 3 cm longer than the left one so I have a real wobble but that's kewl.

We had another storm last night but no more trees came down thankfully, was torrential rain last night and at times today.

I see in the news that China's Jade Rabbit Moon rover is in trouble after experiencing a "mechanical control abnormality", state media report, we encountered a Galway Woman driver at a traffic lights in the city that was experiencing her own wee "mechanical control abnormality" as she jumped a red light and cut in front of the traffic. I got a lecture about picking on the Irish from my brother in law but I,m going to continue in the same vein and say they must be amongst the worst drivers in the world, road markings here are a waste of paint.

 I can walk wooohoo, in fact I'm going to walk right now.

No comments: