Monday, July 27, 2009

new bathroom


Well I found a cracking wee shop that imports Balaneese furniture and carvings and such and at a great price too, bought the wooden seahorse for under $90 and I think he looks terrific in the new bathroom. I know where I'm going for Christmas presents lol. Talking about Christmas I passed a Christmas shop today that would have to be great oppertunity for a salesman ehh , selling tinsle in May, you wouldnt want to be on a commision.
Elves are sort of Christmassy, How many elves does it take to change a light bulb?Ten! One to change the light bulb and nine to stand on each other?s shoulders!
I love the weather here this time of year, its sunny and about 21C again today if its nice tommorow I'll go for a paddle and try for a fish, we have found quite a few great wee paddles so far including Mainbar and South West Arm in Port Hacking, and the Georges River. I have made a wee outboard motor for the kayak too and want to try that out.

No comments: