Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Island life

Looking after a wee doggie today for my sister, shes a cross spaniel and a retreiver and a nice pup (4 months old). We went out for a walk earlier and it rained lol got back to the house dried my hair and the sun came out again. The dog is called Shuna after an island close to my parents, Shuna is approximately 3 miles long, and one and a half miles wide, covering an area of over 1000 acres. The island is 20 miles south of Oban, between the mainland and its larger neighbour of Luing. The short boat trip from the mainland takes around twenty minutes.

Its really restfull staying with my oldies and I have been fixing their computer woes etc up since I came. Dad had a win xp computer with bad sectors and a corrupted operating system which is fixed up and they had a wireless router delivered so I setup a wireless network in their home and put BT Vision box on their TV and fixed the multistacker cd player in the car.

No comments: