Monday, February 15, 2010

Long run of warm nights making Sydney cranky.

It has been two weeks since the temperature has dropped below 20 degrees in the city, the longest stint in 27 years, leading to an increasingly cranky Sydney population, according to the weather channel, why dont they invest in blinkin air conditioning? I must admit its been horrible weather hot and very humid, George, Angies brother has prickly heat or some other exotic sweaty disease. Mind you hes a no airconditioning person. I have five airconditoioners and an electricity bill to match but I'm not cranky and I sleep like a small bear. The recent high humidity is a result of winds persistently blowing off relatively warm waters. The sea surface temperature just off the coast is about 24 degrees. I havent been out fishing atall as Paddy my fishing buddy has had a knee operation and has been out of action the last few weeks.

My elbow is starting to come good, the Physio managed to squeeze 10 degrees more motion out of the joint and I almost have 100 % twisting motion back albeit with a bit of a grimace. 24C is good for pelagic fish like Marlin and Dolphin fish  I'm looking forward to getting fishing again.

No comments: